Monday, August 1, 2011

Smart phone, or whatever

I guess I will be forced to enter the smart phone world soon.  My Nokia flip phone is acting strange.  When I flip it open, the screen blinks off repeatedly.  So far, I can still make and receive calls but I wonder for how much longer.  I've tried turning the phone on and off to reboot it.  Nothing helped so far.  The flip phone is simple.   Like me.  Getting a "smart" phone will complicate things in areas where complication is not desired.  Fat fingers and touch screens might not be compatable.  Can I climb a ladder at a job site and accidentally drop a smart phone 10 feet onto a concrete slab without damaging the phone?  That flip phone has survived that and a few other crashes.  I might be finding out someday how durable a smart phone can be.  gads.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

You can get a smart phone like a Blackberry, then it isn't touch screen. Jeremy has big fingers though, and his is a touchscreen and it works for him. Megan and I will help you find a good one for you :)