Friday, September 2, 2011

Construction site and bad back do not mix

Had to visit a job site this morning.  My back is not any better and it is difficult to walk because I cannot take big strides.  Anyway, walking around on the site and had to walk next to a shallow trench.  The ground is uneven and the edge of the trench caved in just as I put my foot down to take another step.  I slipped into the trench.  Even if no one saw me, I drew attention to myself yelling out a curse word.  Not a fun morning so far.  And I have to visit another site later this morning.  dang.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Dad! Take a day off, get a massage, and soak in a tub full of Ben-gay.

Anonymous said...

High dose motrin and a chiropractor?
I sure your back feels better soon.

Steph.

Roy and Debbie said...

Ice pack in the evening when we get home and laying down with my feet up. I get a couple of days of this weekend. Planning on laying around some more. Deb told me to go see the chiropractor, but not liking the idea of getting twisted around. Too painful right now.