Friday, September 30, 2011

Funny how some things just kinda happen

As some of you know, I started the ancestry.com stuff to research my family and Debbie's family trees.  I received an email from Donald Walter in Texas.  Donald is related to the Wojahns.  His great-grandfather is August Wojahn, who is Eldo's grandfather.  I believe that makes Donald a first cousin of Eleanor, Mona and Sandra.  My guzzintas might be wrong, but I believe that is the correct lineage.  Anyway, he just sent a copy of his family tree.  I need to dig through it and see what it contains.  Interesting how out of the blue something just happened like that.

1 comment:

eleanor said...

How interesting. I can remember one time staying with Aunt Alma in Ok City and mom and dad going south of there to see some relatives and I think their last name was Walter. I think there was a Walters in Enid too.