Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You will take 3 and like it

I stopped at Taco Bueno for lunch.  Went through the drive-thru.  Ordered six crispy tacos and a drink.  Busy drive-thru.  The woman in the car in front of me must have ordered for the entire Walton family because it took her forever to place the order and they handed four large bags of food to her through the drive-thru window.  So much for "fast" food.  Anyway, I finally arrived at the window, gave the nice lady my $10.14.  She gave me a bag of food and my drink.  I drove back to the office and discovered three crispy tacos.  I guess when you order more than three, you ain't gonna get them because the sign says combo #8 is three tacos and a drink.  Not six tacos and a drink. 

Update:  Tara pointed out that $10.14 is alot for three tacos and a drink.  So, I looked at the ticket again.  Sure enough, they charged me for six tacos, but I did not check the bag before I left the drive-thru.  So, it is all my fault.  dangit.  A nice rant ruined by the facts.

Have a better day.

2 comments:

Tara said...

$10 for three tacos and a drink??

Roy and Debbie said...

Well, it looks like I messed up not checking my bag before I left the window. I just looked at the ticket again. They put in a #8 AND 3 extra tacos. All I got was the #8. That ticket is kinda cryptic unless you really study it. I was on the west side of OKC when I stopped for lunch. I ain't driving almost 20 miles round trip for 3 tacos.