Monday, March 7, 2011

New car

Thinking about getting another new car.  Not exactly sure what to get, but likely will get another Mazda 6.  I like the reviews about it.  I like the Chevy Impala, but the reviews are not great.  The new Ford Taurus looks good, but it is expensive and not many around at the dealers.  Reviewing info about the new Camaro, Dodge Charger, and Mustang.  Each has a 6-cyl version that the reviews say are good cars and they get good gas mileage which is what we need to drive to OKC every day.  Not really sure I want what is mostly a two-seater. 

I found this during lunch.  Yeah.  I could see me and Deb tooling I-35 in this.  Except for the price tag.  Not sure what that little jewel costs, but the basic off-the-shelf Cayenne starts at $46,700.  The turbo version starts at $104,800.  Then, add the extra cha-ching when Hamann pimps-yer-ride.  Very cool though.

Hamann Guardian Porsche Cayenne

1 comment:

Tara said...

Pretty cool looking.