Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Morning rush

Good humpday morning.

This morning, Debbie and I were running about 15 minutes early so traffic wasn't too bad yet. There is one area where I-35, I-40 and I-235 merge and the traffic can be kinda hairy. I'm sure that compared to LA, Chicago, DC, Dallas, Atlanta, and some other bigger cities, it's nothing. But there can be heavy traffic none-the-less. I generally have to make a "big city" move and cut across 4 lanes of southbound traffic to get to the exit for Debbie's office. That was easier today since there were not many cars. The northbound traffic is usually moving slowly and all lanes are packed. Today, the cars in those lanes were moving at a relatively brisk pace. Debbie said, "That fraffic is trolling pretty good." Got her merds wixed up. LOL.

No comments: