Friday, October 30, 2009

Hocus Pocus

Nana went rogue on us last nite after seeing kids in nearby neighborhoods trick-or-treating. Last nite was the official Halloween in Stillwater. City officials changed trick-or-treat nite from Saturday to Thursday to avoid conflicts with the OSU football game. Anyway. Fortunately for the kids, none of the little nose miners stopped by for treats. Witchy-poo had the oven heated up. Pretty sure she was gonna pull a Hanzel and Gretel on 'em. I would have warned the little munchkins, but the Witchinator cast a spell of silence on me with those socks. Later, she painted her face green. At least I think she painted it. Could have been part of the transformation from Nana to Poke-Witch. Also, she turned me into a newt. The spell was brief, thankfully. It's a horrible thing to spend a few hours looking like Gingrich. I'm better now. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.



No comments: