Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday cards and other goodies

Debbie gave me a Wii version of the James Bond Goldeneye game that we all had so much fun (well, I had alot of fun) playing on the Nintendo. 

Tara mailed this card to me from Evie, Maggie and Oliver.  You should be able to click on the card to see a larger version that is easier to read.


Went to dinner with Debbie, Megan, Kelsey and Jeremy at Bad Brad's BBQ in Stillwater after work.  Good food.  Megan and Kelsey were very sneaky about hiding my birthday card.  They gave me a $50 gift certificate to play golf at the public course in Stillwater.  So, John needs to take his clubs along when he and Tara come to Stillwater next time.  We can go play some golf with Jeremy and Nolan. 

Pretty good family day.  Thank you everyone for the birthday cards and gifts.  Love ya'll bunches!!

No comments: