Sunday, April 3, 2011

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend in Fairland at Lillian's.  Debbie made some good food.  Eleanor made some good desserts.  The youngest kids played hard outside.  Fun day.

Trying to figure out what the little house is for.

Everyone was outside near the barns taking photos.  A couple of the kids went around to the front of the house after we finished taking photos.  I went around front to check on the kids and Lillian was on her scooter to go out back.  I went inside the house and when I came out, everyone was in the front yard.  Lillian went around the north side of the house at the same time the rest of the group went around the south side of the house.  Eleanor went to get Lillian.

The kids had a blast with the tractor.

The kids created alot of sidewalk art.

Five generations.

Enjoying come cheese dip.

Stephanie and Brooklynn took a hike through the wheat.

Nana and Oliver watching the trains.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome weekend.

eleanor said...

One of the best days of my life. I luv my family. They are the best.