Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Friday

Debbie and I each had a pretty good day. Debbie is the worker-of-the-day (wod) in her office on Fridays. There are some Fridays when the looneys are loose and decide to visit her office. Other days, it's just a steady stream of people looking for some assistance and asking questions. Sometimes, it's like today. Quiet most of the day with an occasional person coming in the office. A good Friday for Debbie.

My Friday was pretty quiet too. An early morning site visit that I thought would take a couple of hours lasted less than 30 minutes. Got the mirror replaced on Deb's car for about a third of what I thought it would cost. Got alot done at the office with few phone calls.

Sometime during the afternoon Deb and I were emailing back and forth. She said something about celebrating the day. I emailed that we should go to Crab Town for dinner. Turns out that was her thoughts, too. So, we went to Crab Town for a shrimp and crab boil dinner. Shrimp, crab, andouli sausages, new potatoes, corn on the cob all cooked together in Cajun seasoning and dumped on the table covered in butcher paper. Large mug o' Boulevard Wheat beer. Deb had an iced tea. Dang, that's good eatin'! I'm full and I'm likin' it! Dinner with my favorite gal. Great way to end the day.

Hope everyone else had a good day.

1 comment:

eleanor said...

I remember the visit to Crab Town. Twas good and especially the choco cake. Glad the day went well for both of you. My day in fact my week had been so good. Love ya