Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stillwater Children's Museum






I am part of an architectural team that interviewed to become the design team for a new children's museum in Stillwater. The interview went great and one of the board members told the architect that our group was the most creative and the only group where everyone on the team discussed something about the project. As Tara and Debbie already know, Maggie's photo was used in the presentation. Unfortunately, so was one of my photos, but no one fainted or screamed aloud so all must have been ok. Not one of these photos, but a better one that I cropped from a photo of Debbie and I. Anyway, thought I'd post a few photos of me wearing a tie. This is a rare occasion. I had a couple of different shirts and several ties that I wanted to wear. I was trying different ties with a darker shirt and asked Debbie and Megan what they thought about each combo. I changed into the shirt in the photo with a purple tie and asked Debbie and Megan their opinion about how it looked. Debbie didn't notice I had changed shirts. Guess me dressing up was so tramatic she was blinded by the boogliness. So, I decided to wear the lighter blue shirt with the Tigger tie the girls gave me several years ago. Glad I can now remove the tie. Not my favorite attire. Someone invented blue jeans and t-shirts for a reason, ya know.

Going out to mow the lawn. Hope the photos of me didn't make anyone lose their lunch or soil their knickers. Have a good day.

2 comments:

eleanor said...

I did not recognize you as I could not see your tongue. Every picture I have of you has such. Hope all goes well. Another cute picture of our little wild read head. (I think that is what she called herself. Love ya

Tara said...

Hey, you clean up GOOD! :)

I can't wait until July 2011! I'm so pumped about that museum. And I hope you guys get the job. That would be a sweet thing to work on.