Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nice day

Wow, how about this weather? It was 60 degrees this morning when Debbie and I went to work. I had to stop at a jobsite around lunch time and it had warmed up nicely by then, but still a nice summer day.

Debbie and I went to Ingrid's Kitchen for lunch. Debbie had meatloaf and I had the schnitzel and smoked bratwurst. Yum. Debbie's German potato salad is better than Ingrid's. Love their purple cabbage. Debbie bought a couple of cookies for me. Don't remember what they were called, but there is coconut, almonds and something else in them. Tasty, but too much granulated sugar in them for me. Have to try a different cookie next time.

We talked to Evie last nite about her first day of school. Sounds like she had fun, but not sure she told us everything that she did. LOL. Growing up way too fast, but it's cool to see. Maggie's first day is today. Waiting for Tara's report on how that went.

Anyway, better get back at it. Have a good one.