Monday, September 14, 2009

It's STILL raining

Is this the seventh day in a row for rain? Lost track. Our lawn is getting tall enough that I'm concerned about wild critters hiding in it and jumping out at us when we walk down the driveway.

I learned over the weekend that Barry Switzer, the former University of Oklahoma football coach, attended the OSU vs. Houston game on Saturday. He was the guest of T. Boone Pickens. Switzer wore an orange shirt during the game. Thanks to Barry for donating several thousand dollars to a children's charity. But what the hell is he doing at an OSU game wearing orange? Now, every time I wear orange I will feel dirty somehow. ;) I wonder how many times Barry stuck his butt on the windows of Boone's suite? hee hee.

Tara, good luck on the pipe replacement. Hope they really do get finished today so you can get your house reorganized.

Have a good day. Stay dry.

No comments: