Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hitchhiking clown?

Last Saturday on the way home from our crab and shrimp boil dinner with Kelsey and Jeremy, Debbie and I saw what appeared to be clothing along the shoulder of I-35 near Guthrie.  We assumed someone lost a box and their stuff was scattered about.  Not far beyond the scattered clothing was a scarecrow figure of a clown.  A few sticks with some hastily arranged clothing and a clown head staring at traffic passing by.  We didn't have the camera with us so no photo.  Kelsey was following us in another vehicle.  I think it freaked her out.  She has some sort of clown phobia that might be the result of the encounter she had with the clown at the Albuquerque balloon fiesta many years ago.  Anyway, I had the camera on Sunday morning when I went to work, but the clown was gone.  Never know what you are gonna see on the road.

No comments: