Friday, January 21, 2011

The Mob

A bunch of mob members were arrested yesterday by the FBI.  The radio morning show that Debbie and I listen to on the way to work was discussing the arrests because of the mob members' nicknames.  The radio show hosts found a website of some kind and was able to generate a nickname for hosts and anyone who called into the radio station.  Sooooo, I hadda find a website and do the same thing for our family.  hee hee hee. 

I used The Sopranos - Mob Names website to create the following:

Roy "The Toweler"
Debbie "The Blossom"
Tara "Twinkle Toes"
John "Hair Lip"  (sorry, Oliver.  That's what it came up with)
Megan "Lonely Guy"
Kelsey "Cedar Teeth"
Evie "The Xerox"
Maggie "The Ox"
Oliver "The Toucher"

I used the mob name generator website to create the following:

Roy "The Vampire"
Debbie "The Tiger"
Tara "The Undertaker"
John "The Yak"
Megan "No Thumbs"
Kelsey "The Blossom"
Evie "Danger Prone"
Maggie "The Venetian"
Oliver "The Mannequin"

That was fun and a totally unproductive way to start the morning.  Fuhgetaboutit.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I like how Mom and I have the same names from different websites. And how Maggie is "The Ox". Cracks me up.

Tara said...

That is SO funny! I actually kinda like "Twinke Toes"...

Tara said...

Oh, and "Cedar Teeth" and "No Thumbs".

Not sure what "The Toweler" or "The Xerox" or "The Yak" mean. Not up-to-date with my mob lingo. :)

Roy and Debbie said...

Cracked me up that Evie was "danger prone". LOL. She really is sometimes.

Karen said...

Those were funny! Sis was "The Pipsqueak" in the mob and let's just say that there is a difference between Jeff and Jeffrey!

Tara said...

Karen!!! Haahaa! I looked up Jeff's! Yeah, there's a bit of a difference. :)

Just for fun I did Ollie. It came up with "Sweet Nostrils". Intimidating.

Roy and Debbie said...

wow. Jeff's was different. The best was "Three Fingers".