Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Funnies

I saw a billboard that read: "Need help? Call Jesus. 1-800-555-3787"

So out of curiosity I did. Twenty minutes later a Mexican showed up with a lawnmower.

*****

"Take a bunch of flowers home for your wife, sir," urged the street vendor.

"I haven't got a wife," replied the young man.

"Then buy a bunch for your sweetheart."

"I don't have a sweetheart, either."

"Well then, buy a couple of bunches to celebrate your luck."

*****

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic cop shouted to me, "Hey, whats your disability?"

I said "Tourettes, you asshole!"

*****

I was at an ATM when an old lady came up to me and asked me to help check her balance. So I pushed her over.

*****

A guy gets pulled over by a cop for speeding. As the cop is writing up the ticket, the guy asks, "Can you arrest me for calling you a filthy name?"

"Yes" replies the cop.

He then asks, "Can you arrest me for thinking something?"

"No" replies the cop.

"Well then," says the man, "I think you're an asshole!"

No comments: