Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Things You Don't Wanna See...

... early in the morning. I was sitting at my desk and saw a car pull into the parking lot next to my window. The car stopped briefly and then left. I got up and went into the other room. As I was walking back to my desk, I looked outside... and saw a huge pile of puke. DAMN!!! Someone ain't as full as they was a few minutes ago. I started laughing and Russell came to see what I was laughing about. He had the same reaction I did... DAMN!! Glad it's not where I can see it while sitting at my desk. Yesterday it was butt cleavage. Today, it's heavage. Never a dull moment around here. hee hee.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, gosh, I'd rather see the butt crack.

Roy and Debbie said...

LOL. me too. Russell keeps coming and checking it out and then walks away shaking his head. LMAO

Tara said...

Oh, man, why keep looking at it???? Once is too many times. I think Russ is one of those "really sick people" you mentioned on facebook. :) Barf is the worst substance on the planet. *gag*