Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Day and Other Stuff

Take the Turkey Day quiz to see how much you know about Thanksgiving. I got 11 out of 20. Dumber than a turkey.

*****

Anyone see the story about the California guy who was adopted and raised by a good family. When he grew up, he searched for his biological parents. He found his mother and eventually was able to convince her to identify his dad. Strange story. Check it out. My dad is Charles Manson.

*****

I was walking through the cemetery the other day, and saw a guy crouching down behind a tombstone.

"Morning," I said.

The guy said, "No, just taking a poop."

******

Heading home to have dinner with Debbie for her birthday. Going to take her to Kyotos for sushi. Amazes me that both of us ended up liking sushi.

See ya later.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I only got 9 right on the Thanksgiving quiz. That's a lot better than I thought I did! hehe HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Getting ready to go see ya at Grandma Wojahn's.