Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Project Done

Dunno if anyone remembers me posting about the old building in Bricktown OKC that I was asked to work on last year that had the big cracks in the wall?  Anyway, I finally finished that booger today.  Well, I just have to seal and sign the drawings in the morning, but the design phase is finally finished.  Now just gotta go start fixing the problems.  The owner decided to gut the building and take out all of the old wood and timber framing to install steel framing.  Gotta tear down and rebuild the masonry wall that has the cracks in it.  Dunno who has the tougher task:  me designing or the contractor making it happen for real.  Hoping for a decent nite's sleep tonite that is not interrupted by waking up around 3 a.m. thinking about that darned Bricktown project.

Had dinner tonite with Debbie, Megan and Kelsey at Eskimo Joe's.  Feeling kinda sleepy...

Have a good nite!

No comments: