Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Gotta Stop Googling

Eating a Panera Bread chopped chicken cobb salad for lunch and surfing a few of my favorite websites and message boards.  On one of the message boards has a section where people post some wierd stuff.  Someone said Jennifer Love Hewitt regularly vagazzles.  I did not click on the topic to see what was in the thread.  Instead, like a fool, I googled it.  The first three letters should have been a clue that I was venturing into strangeness territory.  Especially when one of the things that pops up says something along the lines of  "JLove says every woman should vagazzle her snatch".  Other links had headings like "... my privates shined like a disco ball..." and "shave, wax or vajazzle?".  I'm thinking about a previous blog post where I described my discovery of the details about Brazilian waxing.  Should I click on the link about vagazzling and risk freaking myself out again or no?  They say curiousity kills the cat.  Hey, who lives forever?  Warily clicked a few links.  Most of the sites have a video where Hewitt talks about vagazzling herself.  The various commentaries were way better than the video.  The strangest site was a blog where someone was having a vagazzling contest.  And, there was a contest for men, too.  Huh?  Yup, vagazzling yer va-jay-jay is va-weird-weird. 

Speaking of the Brazilian wax thing, here's that again.

January 5, 2009
Listening to the radio after I dropped Debbie off at her office. They were talking about getting the Brazilian wax. I've heard the term but never really knew what it was. Figured it must have something to do with wearing a bikini. Soooo, when I got to the office I did a google search. Um, kinda wish I was still oblivious to what the particulars are about a Brazilian wax. Apparently it's a bikini wax that waxes places that should not be waxed. According to one description the Brazilian wax does the front, the back and everything in between. Ruh, roh. I was a big enough dumbass to click on the video of a Brazilian wax. The video starts with what was obviously a woman's bare ass sticking up in the air. Another person dives in with something that appears to be a foot long piece of duct tape, smacks the tape in the other person's anal crevice and yanks hard. Holy friggin' crap!!!! The person flinched. At least I think it was a flinch. It could have a been a death spasm. Not sure. Anyway, I heard a blood curdling scream when the tape was yanked. Then I realized I was the one that screamed. OK. Turn that video off. I believe I've learned all I wanna know about that. Well, I thought I had til I read that some guys have it done. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Waxing the front, the back and everything in between, huh? Maybe that wasn't a woman in the video. Maybe that used to be a guy that had a wax job go horribly wrong when something besides hair got stuck to the duct tape. yikes. Man, it's gonna be a bit before I can concentrate on engineering.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I liked the stuff about architecture and the pretty mountain picture and playing grandkids, and oh yeah and the icicles way better - LOL and ewwwww...

Roy and Debbie said...

I tend to veer off into the ditch on occasion.

Tara said...

Before I continued reading your hints on vagalizzing, or whatever it was, I was thinking something along the lines of vegetarianism. I'm thinkin' I was way off...