Wednesday, February 24, 2010

College Graduates

Was chatting on Facebook with Karen during lunch.  Learned that she will be graduating in May with her business management degree and then on to Rutgers for a masters in library studies.  Congratulations to her for that accomplishment.  Not easy to do with a family. 

Megan is also about to graduate in May.  Still have Kelsey to finish her degree in a few years.  Made me realize that after Kelsey graduates, our little family unit will all be college graduates.  Pretty cool.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I won't have my librarian degree yet - it will be in business management (ack!) so that I can go on to library studies (YAY!) But Thank You very much for the kudo's!

eleanor said...

What more could you expect from such a good family? Love ya

Roy and Debbie said...

Oops. Sorry, Karen. I misunderstood. Still, it's pretty cool that what you are doing.